Sunday 13 October 2019

Introduction: LMR

LMR


I have been around for quite sometime, on and off with attendances within the terrace of Bay 17 and shied away from being a bit social in the early years. However, some of you may remember me, even the days of introducing Subbuteo to members, and most recently, having these demonstrations at the City Fan Zone in 2018.

What I wish to do is to produce a more inclusive and interactive story-telling of photography at footballing events. Whether it be the good, the bad or the ugly, I think it is important for me personally, and perhaps others as well, to see the full picture and reflect on the events that have unfolded for the future to come. 

I have practised and done my part in demonstrating this kind of style with South Melbourne and want to continue this hobby and stay productive by connecting with the city fans at AAMI Park. I'm not sure whether this be consistent and ongoing project, whether it be short-lived, or regularly updated for many years to come. I will see how I go but the only reward I'm seeking is to see others enjoy the work is provided for entertainment and historical purposes. 



It's the little details that creates each fixture a unique experience of its own.



The earliest photo I could find in the depths of social media and photo libraries.

October 2012 
Melbourne Derby
2-1

[If Young Polak sounds familiar, it's the username I have been going by on the forum for quite sometime.]



====================================================



A few favourite pics of mine taken at football fixtures in the past